Saturday, December 3, 2016

Letting off steam.

Hello. I am so blooming mad about this, there's steam coming out my ears. Comment from Anon on the LV bag post.


Exactly! We should all let live and stop criticising people, the world would be a better place. Kindness matters. Be kind Ilona!

Hey, Anon, why don't you put a name to your comment? Do not tell me what to do, do not tell me what I can and can't say on my blog. Just to reiterate, I think LV bags are ugly, and ridiculously expensive, and I can't for the life of me understand why people should waste their money buying them. 
This is my blog about my life, what I do, and what I think. This post was my thoughts on the looks and the price of the bags. That's all. My views, they don't have to fit in with anyone else's, it's my blog. 

I didn't criticize anyone for buying them, I only said I will never understand the hunger for designer labels. Other people can do what they like. I know everyone is different, I can't speak for other people, anyone can say they like the bags if they want to. 

The world would be a better place if everyone read what is actually written rather than spinning a whole new story around what they thought it said. I am kind, and I am offended that you think otherwise. 
Ilona

No comments:

Post a Comment