Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Plenty of flies on me

Hello. It's been a day mainly indoors today, with a walk and a bit of hedge trimming when it became a bit breezy. More sewing, so not a lot to post about. Here's a little taster of this picture so far. Still a lot more to do, it's a slow process. 

The flies in the house are annoying me at the moment. I've had most of the windows open to get a bit of a breeze going through. Anybody got a solution to get rid of them other than keeping all the windows and doors closed, and swatting them with a rolled up newspaper. I can't spray anything because of the pets, and I have tried those sticky papers but the flies don't seem attracted to land on them. I hate the critters.

Thanks for popping in. We'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip

No comments:

Post a Comment