Monday, November 14, 2016

Hairbrained ideas.

Hello. I need to do something with my hair. It's hanging around my face, in my eyes, and annoying me so I clip it up out of the way. I only do this in the house though, it's not really a good style for a 67 year old woman to be showing off  walking around the streets. 
Wondering what to do next. It definitely needs a trim, but I am not keen on the mousy brown colour. I think blonde suits me better, or maybe I should go a little bit red, like the pic on the sidebar. I quite like that colour. Maybe I should go completely whacky bonkers and have it multicoloured. Or shave it off. Or be a punk. Or have a perm. I will think about it.  
I did my walk in the dark tonight, I wanted to see the big bright and shiny super moon. I caught a fleeting glimpse as it emerged briefly from behind the clouds. It was only a second or two. Bit disappointing really.

I'm going to watch a bit of tele now on yoootooob. Don't watch BBC iplayer any more, don't have a licence. Found some interesting programmes on Channel 4od yesterday. Three Grayson Perry programmes, watched them back to back while I was sewing.

Thanks for popping in. We'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip

No comments:

Post a Comment