Thursday, November 17, 2016

Smelly bits

Hello. Any time I come across a minor problem it is my wish to solve it. I am of the opinion that all problems are solvable, if ideas are not forthcoming early on in the thought process, they will surely emerge later when almost all options have been dismissed. And so it is that I have put much thought into the solving of this problem. 
I mentioned that I cut my wash sponges in half, because they last longer, all well and good. You can use a whole sponge to clean the whole of your body, but that might not be very hygienic as the sponges become a tad smelly with use. So my idea of cutting them in half alleviates that problem because you can use half of it to wash the non smelly bits and the other half to wash the smelly bits, if you get my drift. 
Well that's solved that problem then. Well not quite. If the two halves look the same, how do you know which is the one designated for the smelly bits? Erm  I don't know. Could sniff them I suppose. I'm going to have to give this more thought. 
Brainwave, they need to have a mark that identifies which sponge is to be used for the corresponding parts of the body. Of course, why didn't I think of that before. So, with my permanent marker I have solved the problem. It all makes sense to me.

If you have any problems which you are struggling with, just ask me. It might just need a logical brain to come up with the answer. Thanks for popping in, we'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip

No comments:

Post a Comment