Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Oh we do like to be beside the seaside.

I took my little friend Rocky to Cleethorpes today. Parked at the Leisure Centre and went a walk along the Promenade. 'Can we have a ride on the train, please, my little legs are tired'. 
The blooms are lovely, come on give us a smile, and put your tongue in.

Oh alright then, I know you can't walk very far, you can have a ride in the stroller. I didn't mention it before, but his new set of wheels cost me £6 at the car boot sale on Sunday. Today was a test drive to see if he liked it, and he loved it.

'Aaah go on, let me have a ride in that big red truck'. No I don't think so, I don't have enough money.

'I want to take this donkey home, can we fit him in the car'. No, definitely not, you silly dog.

We had a lot of fun today, and put a smile on a lot of faces. He is a friendly little chap, he meets and greets everyone who says hello. A little ray of sunshine.
Toodle pip

No comments:

Post a Comment