Sunday, April 5, 2015

The construction continues

Hello. After a dull start to the day, it's now glorious sunshine. I've been out in the garden and had to take a few layers off I am that hot. Thank you all for your vote of confidence on yesterdays post. If elected I will endeavour to serve my blog community to the best of my ability. Amen and awomen. 
Not much to report today, a few pictures of a work in progress. I'm beginning to enjoy it a bit more now that the hard slog is done. Don't expect everything to be in proportion, I am not constructing an architectural plan with accurate measurements, as long as it's pleasing to the eye, my eye, that's all I am bothered about. 


The little houses are cut out of the edge of the thick rubber backed shopping bag fabric. They are stuck on with bondaweb type hemming tape. The roofs are painted with nail varnish.
These trees are a plastic fat ball bag, scrunched up.

Still lots more to do on it. Stick around and watch it develop. I'm off back outside, too nice to be in.
Enjoy your Bank Holiday Monday. Toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment