Thursday, June 9, 2016

Oooooo la la...PS added

Hello. I am slowly drifting along on cloud nine, floating towards the ground at a very gentle pace. I think I will be back down to earth sometime tomorrow morning. A clue. This is a new picture I am working on.

Another clue look at this....  Can't say no more, work it out.

Chuffin heck, that was a lot of fun.
We'll catch up soon. Toodle pip

PS. After reading your comments on the scant information I gave you, I need to confirm something. I have not won anything, no results have been announced, and will not be until the TV programmes are aired on Channel 4 sometime in the summer. All the 32 sheds from the eight categories are being filmed this week, and will shown. We all have to wait. William was very huggable  :o))

No comments:

Post a Comment