Saturday, June 15, 2013

My new second hand boots

Hey, what do you think of these then, bobby dazzlers aren't they. I thought they were fab when I spotted them on the shelf at the hospice charity shop today. They looked comfy, broad fitting, and my size, so I tried them on. Perfect, my mind was made up in super quick time, at only £3.50 I had to have them. Will be nice to wear them in the summer, instead of my usual brown or black boots. Can't wait to show them off.    
Looking further along the shelf I found these. Hmmm, I wonder if they will fit, tried them on, yep, they will do nicely. I have a battered and leaking pair which are falling apart, I need to throw them out, these will be a good replacement, and at £5, I think they are a good price. They haven't had much wear, and will last a couple of years.  
I didn't go in the shop for boots, I was looking for a blue sweater for Barry, he has joined the bowls club and needs to wear the same colour as everyone else in the team. I didn't find one, as it's a bit out of season, plenty of shirts and tee shirts, but no sweaters.
I may not have time to do a post tomorrow as I'm going to be busy all day at the party. I'll be back on Monday with the third day of the Lincolnshire Wolds trip. Have a nice Sunday, and lets keep our fingers crossed for sunshine.
Toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment