Sunday, June 2, 2013

The 1939 house

A bit of a cock up. I was going to add my photo's to this post, but forgot, and started a new post. I will leave this here, as people have commented on it.

I've had a spivving afternoon, I took a trip back in time to 1939. Joanna lives in a small terraced house here in my village, and today she had an open day. I first met her a few months ago on the bus coming back from town, and immediately fell in love with her style. Her clothes were from the thirties, and her makeup and hair was in keeping with the whole thirties look. Yesterday I saw her again and she told me about the open day. I have taken lots of photo's but it will take me a while to sort them out. In the meantime, you may like to look at this web page which will give you a taste of 1939. I will add my photo's to this post when they are ready, possibly tonight.

Joanna's 1939 house is here.

Catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment