Thursday, October 10, 2013

In search of something amazing

Please excuse me if I don't write a brilliant post tonight, I am suffering from a serious overload of anything connected with frugal, thrifty, money saving, scrimping, simple living, food, cooking, recipes, and all things to do with the cost of living, surviving on a small income, and not spending money. Nobody is telling me anything new, I've heard it all before and I've read it all before. It's in the news, it's on the radio and TV, it's everywhere you turn. There's got to be more to life.

I'm spending an hour or two looking around blogland for something different to read, something stimulating, something interesting, so please excuse me while I go off on my travels, winding my way through the millions of blogs, in search of something to amaze me. I will report back if I find anything.
Toodle pip

No comments:

Post a Comment