Monday, October 14, 2013

Welcome back troll

I am so pleased that my troll is back, where have you been I missed you. I need you to keep visiting because it bumps my page views up. I'm not worried by your sarky comments, they all get binned anyway, you will never see them published on here. But please, carry on sending them because I like to see my stats growing daily. You mentioned that I didn't get many comments on yesterdays post, poking fun at me was your aim I think. You obviously don't understand how blogs work. The amount of comments is no indication of how popular a blog is, it's the number of page views which is the magic figure. A look behind the scenes tells me that post has had over 500 page views.

I'll give you some more stats being as you are so interested in my blog. The highest ever number of page views on one post is 8,064. Yes, eight thousand, so I'm hardly likely to be bothered by one post which doesn't get many comments. Number of posts in total 1,779, number of comments in total 19,264. I have racked up a total of 1,892,608 page views for the whole blog since the beginning.

Blogging is a game, it's fun, it's a hobby. Get over yourself troll, keep on visiting, it makes my stats look good.
Toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment