Thursday, October 24, 2013

Nature's works of art

Things I have spotted while walking about the village. I like to keep my eyes open and my camera in my pocket, just in case I see anything of interest. Just look at these beautiful fungi. Is that the right word, or are they mushrooms, I'm just guessing, I don't know what they are called. Natures works of art, aren't they lovely.   

 We have an abundance of red berries around here. It's lovely to see a splash of colour.

 Red leaves as well.

 
 This tree has got almost no leaves left, but has huge bunches of berries weighing the branches down.

Bet you want to know what I had for my lunch today, don't you, go on ask me. Oh alright then, I'll tell you. two scrambled eggs 33p, packet of noodles 12p, the last bit of an iceberg lettuce, about 10p. Add that up, 55p, that will do. I needed to go for a walk after that, phew, it was very filling.

I've been thinking about what my next crafting project will be. I could be getting the patchwork bug, I might make some cushion covers, to replace my rather boring ones. Hmmm, will think about it.
Toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment