Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas cheer.

And a Merry Christmas to all my frugalers, from your Queen of Mean, Ilona. I am speaking to you today from my southern residence, in the heart of the beautiful Hampshire countryside. My journey down yesterday was without incidence, as the adverse weather which was widely reported, never materialised. In fact the sun was shining down on me giving me a lovely warm glow of wellbeing.
Now what were you doing on Christmas morning? Nursing a throbbing head perhaps. Opening your presents around the tree? Or stuffing your face with a great British breakfast? Me? None of those. After a bowl of Frosties topped with a banana, it was straight to work for me. I have to earn my keep you see. Carol is feeding me up with all kinds of posh grub, so I offered to clear the fallen leaves from her driveway in return, it's the least I can do. So here I am, sweeping away.......   
 and bagging it up. Eleven bags in total.

 Carol has lunch ready for me. Looking good. Cheers.

That was earlier, now it's time for dinner, and collapsing in front of the tele with a glass of wine. Can't beat it. Tomorrow we are dog sitting. Two border collies are being dropped off in the morning, so there will be walkies and lots of fun and games.
I hope you are having a lovely time. Toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment