Friday, December 13, 2013

Designer bag that cost nothing

Here's a little something I've thrown together, the denim bag is finished. It measures 16" wide, 17" long, and has two longish handles that can be hooked over the shoulder.
I wasn't sure where to place the embellishments, I decided to put them on one side rather than spread them all over. The colours look far more vibrant than is shown on the photograph, it doesn't look like a pizza in real life, ha ha.

It has a lighter blue lining with pale blue flowers. There is no fastening, I decided not to bother, it doesn't need it if it isn't filled to the top.

It has kept me busy today, I thought I might have difficulty getting the needle to sew through four layers of the heavy denim, but the machine coped with it, no bother.

Now, who would like it, my Christmas present to a lucky winner. Please leave a comment, the deadline is 6pm on Sunday. It is open to anyone in the UK, you don't have to join anything, or sign up to anything. Apologies to my overseas readers, I cannot afford postage costs to the rest of the world at this time. I have my car insurance and road tax to pay at the end of the month, have to be a bit careful with spending. Sorry.

Bugsy update. The old boy seems to have picked up a bit, since feeding his face on chicken and posh cat food. No more sick or runny poo's. Now he has a taste for nice food, I'm going to have to spend a little more on him. Still, he is my bestest friend, and cats rule in this house. Thank you all for your good wishes.
Have a nice weekend. Toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment