Saturday, December 28, 2013

Meet the beautiful Mia

While I am down here in Hampshire, I might as well drive another forty miles and visit fellow blogger John from Don't Unplug Your Hub, he lives somewhere near Bognor. He has recently adopted a rescue German Shepherd called Mia. Carol came with me to keep me company, and we were both looking forward to meeting the new pooch.
John very kindly laid on sandwiches and drinks for us when we arrived, and we had a good old natter catching up with all the news. After a heavy shower we went a walk around his village. Mia has only been living with him for ten days, but already she is showing signs of settling in. She was previously being kept in a small flat, which wasn't at all suitable. Now she has lots of room to play outside in the big garden, and she goes on long walks with John. She has certainly found the right forever home with him, they are going to make a great team.  
Don't you think she is beautiful? She is very intelligent and listens to every word John says.

Just one more snap. Just as I stopped to get a pic of this cottage with a thatch roof, a face appeared at the window and the lady of the house gave me a cheery wave. I bet they get used to people snapping their pretty cottage.

It was lovely to see John again. Another big meal tonight, Carol has certainly filled me up these last few days. Tomorrow I head back up north, so I'll catch you when I land. Have a nice weekend. Toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment