Friday, July 17, 2015

We is back.

Hiya Gang. Just landed and it's midnight. Wouldn't you think that the motorways would be clear late on a Friday night! Wrong, When are they going to finish the roadworks on the M1 between 28 and 31, they've been at it for must be about a year now. And did they really have to close the M18 between junctions 4 and 5, and divert us through Doncaster? I bet they thought that woman is coming up from Devon tonight, let's mess her about. Chuffin roadworks.

Anyway, no more moaning, I've had a very nice holiday. We were spotted by blog reader Caz from Derby, it was an amazing coincidence. I was walking Rocky around the car park at Michael Wood services, and a voice piped up, that looks just like Rocky, oooh, it is Rocky, Hello Ilona. You could have knocked me down with a feather. It was nice meeting you Caz.

It was also nice to meet Lovely Grey, had a smashing time. Anyway, no more chat, I'm a bit tired. I'll tell you more later. Got lots of pics, it will take me a week to write it up.

Goodnight, and Toodle pip

No comments:

Post a Comment