Friday, July 31, 2015

Entertainment in the churchyard

Hello. A quick post today, I'm off out soon. 
Last night I couldn't find Heidi, I searched everywhere, and here she is, hiding behind the lights, between the speakers on the top of the cupboard. She does cause me some consternation sometimes, little madam. 
Me and the pooch usually go for a bimble round the church yard before it gets too dark. There was a lovely red sunset last night.


Thursday is bell ringing practice, it starts at 7.30pm and finished at 9pm. I've made this little video which you might like, just caught the last peel of bells. Apparently it's called, ringing down the bells.



Right, off to meet my sister at their caravan which is on a site not too far away. An afternoon of scoffing and natter. Lets hope the sun holds out so we can sit outside. I have been told to bring my own chair. Thanks for popping in.
Toodle pip

No comments:

Post a Comment