Saturday, September 12, 2015

Checking back in.

Ello ello ello, didya miss me? Well I told you I was going on my hols, some of you must have forgotten because I've had emails asking why no blog posts. Do not fear, Meanqueen is here, back from North Norfolk. I've had a belting time, met two smashing blog readers, walked a longish way, had fun nights in Youth Hostels, and finished up staying with my good friends Julie and Frank who live near Great Yarmouth. Bet you are wondering about this cute little doggie. This is Meg, a baby cocker spaniel who has been lucky enough to be spotted by Julie and Frank who are her new mummy and daddy. Photo taken this morning just before I left to come home. She is adorable.
My little family were pleased to see me, all clamoring for cuddles. The sitters have done a good job in looking after them for me. I am lucky to have good friends who will help me out. Heidi had her first venture out into the garden in three weeks this afternoon. She is making good progress and looks well. Rocky was beside himself with joy when I went to collect him. They are all indoors now and things are back to normal for them.

I have 170 photo's to sort out now so I'll make a start. Come back tomorrow for the first batch. Thank you for popping in. I hope you have a fantastic Sunday.
Toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment