Monday, May 30, 2016

Brighten up your life with a splash of paint

Hello. Who let this darn cat in, oops, sorry Garcia, I didn't realize it was you. Cheeky chappie Garcia strolls in as if he owns the place. He knows where the feeding stations are and goes around them all to see what he can scrounge. Ooh yes, I wouldn't mind some of this Felix, thank you very much. The cat food has to be off the ground so Rocky dog doesn't steal it. Garcia often pops in, he lives three doors up the road and has been coming for years. He is looked after where he lives, just likes strolling around the neighbourhood.
I've been doing lots of little jobs today, one of them was tarting up this rather boring brown vase that I rescued from a trip to the tip. The man had loaded it into his car, and I took it out, ha ha. I'm cheeky like that. One tin of red tester paint I got from the Scrapstore. I picked six tins, they were included in my £5 basket along with the fabric.

Two coats covers it nicely. although it looks pink in this picture, it is red.



We're almost at the end of the month, don't forget to send in your miles for the Walking Group page. I am on track to finish the month on 415, and hopefully stay on track for the 500 mark at the six month stage. I am liking this challenge because it makes me get up out of this chair and go outside for some exercise. Sometimes I am not quite so enthusiastic and I have to force myself, but when I've done the three miles, I feel a lot better, physically and mentally.

I am chuckling at some of the guesses to win a bag. No one is near yet.

Thanks for popping in. We'll catch up soon. Toodle pip

No comments:

Post a Comment