Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I'm off to bed, goodnight.

It's almost 11pm and I'm feeling a bit guilty because someone has just commented that they love my blog, and I can't think of anything to write about tonight. What a let down I am indeed. The day has not been particularly eventful, and the weather has been very murky, it still is. Looking out of the window it looks like a scene from foggy London town in the days of Oliver Twist. The street lights are struggling to light up the road below them in the swirling mist. I hope it is gone in the morning and we have a nice day. I have a walk planned, but if it is raining, I won't go.  

The highlight of my day was going to town. I needed to pick a few things up for me and the cats. Aldi was the most convenient store to visit so I got the basics there, bran flakes, bananas, yogurt, eggs, and cheese. Worth a look in the small Asda while I was there, I found a yellow sticker on a very tasty loaf of bread. I trawled the other shops for bargains, and picked up a few out of date items from the cash and carry. You will be pleased to know that I managed to resist buying a packet of Jaffa Cakes from Home Bargains for 39p. It was a double size pack as well, I was sorely tempted, but I have had my quota of sweetness for this week. Helen bought me a cake yesterday, ooops, don't tell anyone.

I'm getting a bit behind on my crafting projects again. I've several things on the go, but finding it difficult to focus. I've just had another idea for something to try, but I really ought to finish what I've already started.

Anyway, I suppose I had better go to bed, nothing is going to come into my head at this late hour. If you don't hear from me in the morning, I've gone a walk and the photo's will come later. If the weather is rubbish I will be here. Isn't it a chuffin pain when you have to see what the weather is like before you can decide what to do for the day.
Goodnight. Sleep tight. And don't let the bugs bite. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment