Monday, March 9, 2015

Briefly.............I've been busy.

Good evening. I've hardly been in the house today so I haven't a post prepared. Glad you liked yesterdays post, I had a giggle when I put it together. No offers of modelling as yet, but I'm thinking of having a boob job, a butt lift, and some fillers in my cheeks and my lips. Maybe a few tats as well. That should make people sit up and take notice.

It was Crafty Club this morning, a good old natter with the ladies, then to the library to pick Stan's brain about buying a car, then home for lunch. This afternoon I went over to Doncaster to sort out the paperwork for the car, it will be ready to pick up on Friday. I don't want it till then, I'm off to Derbyshire tomorrow for a short break. On the way home I popped in Tesco to pick up a few bits to take with me. I will be having a breakfast each morning but I'll be self catering for the evening meal.

Tonight I went to the Parish Council meeting in the Village Hall. I heard that they will be discussing what's going to happen about the Post Office closing, That particular item was almost last on the agenda so I had to listen to all the other discussions before it. Dog bins, litter, new footpath, lorry access to the turf fields, the new Primary School plans, cleaning the bus shelters, lorries going through the weight limit, lorries delivering materials to the new school, and so on and so on. I struggled to stay awake.

Anyway, I'm back now, and I have to pack a bag, so I'll sign off. Catch you tomorrow.
Ravenstor Youth Hostel.

Toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment