Sunday, February 16, 2014

Super Good News Sunday

What a Super Sunday we have had, the weather has been glorious. Kath asked for more pics of George, so here they are. He is getting more confident each day. Now he climbs onto my knee and rubs his nose on my face. He loves cuddles. 
 Plenty of room to play, he wasn't at all bothered by his own reflection in the mirror.

Food is served on a tray. I like this one mum.

 Yum, that was nice, now lets play.

Ooooh, I wonder what's up here?
Look, did you see that bird fly past the window?

I like this new mat you're making, can I keep it? I can see right across the road from here, this is such a good view.

We had a phone call today from someone wanting to adopt. Trouble is they are a very busy household, small children and dogs, people coming and going all the time, it wouldn't be suitable for George, given the bad experience he had with a dog at his last home. Never mind, we will hold out for the right person. At least people are finding us, we are getting the calls. 
Told you it was sunny today, just right for a dark load in the washer. It's dried a treat. 
I called in to see a friend this afternoon, while out and about in the village. She tells me that there are plans for the council to open a Scrapstore in the town. Oooh, I am so excited about this good news, and of course I immediately volunteered my services. There is still some groundwork to be done, a grant to be applied for, and a fact finding mission to the Hull branch, but I will be invited to a meeting once they are ready to start. I am hoping to take on the job of visiting businesses and collecting all their unwanted materials, a job I loved doing for the old Scrapstore, which unfortunately had to close. Not sure when all this is going to happen, sometime this year was mentioned, but I'm ready, count me in :o))
Thank you for reading my blog, glad you could drop by. Catch you tomorrow, Toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment