Saturday, February 1, 2014

Genius idea for keeping fit.

I've made a start on the decluttering, but it is going to take a while. I can't do it all in one go, the task is too daunting, so I am going to chip away at it bit by bit. When it's finished I will post some new pictures.

I got a bit preoccupied today, I thought of a way to make exercising on the cross trainer a bit more interesting. I am not spending as long on it as I ought to, because it's boring, and I should be upping my game. Anyway, I won't tell you about my genius idea because it will spoil the video for you. See what you think. So simple, why didn't I think of it before.



I had to put the heating on to strip off and make this, ha ha. Don't worry the heating was soon switched off when my many layers went back on. Brrr, it's blowing a gale outside.
Enjoy your Sunday. Toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment