Monday, December 7, 2015

Making an effort

Hello. Alright then, I give in, I'll join in this Crimbo Crazyness. I found a few balls in the cupboard upstairs, might as well do something with them. Bit mean to keep them all to myself indoors so I thought I would share them with the whole street. I haven't put them up for a long time, must have had them about 35 years. I did have a smallish artificial tree, can't be bothered with that any more so I gave it to the Age UK charity shop a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully it is brightening up someone else's living room now.
I found a few pieces of tinsel as well, might as well chuck them over a bush or two, I thought. With a bit of luck someone might steal my decorations, then I won't have to take them down and put them back in the cupboard, ha ha.

The first job I did this morning was to dismantle Santa's Grotto in the Village Hall. Everyone was saying what a good Christmas Fair it was. We couldn't decide which of the next two Crafty Club meetings is going to be our Christmas Party, because some members can't get to one of the dates. so we will have two parties. Looking forward to the sherry and mince pies  :o)

I've been out to the shopping centre this afternoon, looking for a piece of fabric with a specific design. Can't find any. It's an idea I have for a special bag. Might have to rethink it. I'll ring up some fabric shops in the morning before I give up and go for plan B.

Dog wants to go for a bimble, then I need to do my power walk. I'm aiming for two miles every night. That's me, not the dog, ha ha.

Thanks for popping in. Catch up with you soon. Toodle pip

No comments:

Post a Comment