Friday, March 22, 2013

Bash the negativity.

Let's bash negativity, punch it's bloomin head in, stick two fingers up at it, and say up yours negativity. Let's go out into the world and fight the good fight. Don't lay down and just take it, but fight for what we want. My God, we are only here just the once, let's not put up with things if they aren't right. Let's embrace optimism and change things.

I love the film Funny Girls. Barbra Streisand was my role model in this film. This song had a massive influence on me when I was growing up. I love the punchy nature to it, I love the fight in it, I love the energy, the power, the taking control.



I've picked out a few more yootoob vids which I think have a powerful message. Make of them what you will, I certainly find them inspirational.
You're going to need your hanky for this one.


And this one.





We do have a wonderful world, it's a pity not everyone sees it that way. I wish I could fix the people who are broken, who in turn could fix the things that are broken. Lots of love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment