Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Just poppin in

Good morning. Just poppin in before the day's activities, lounging in bed with a cup of coffee, tele on, waiting for brekkie at 8am. I've just been over to Mike's blog to read his write-up on the walk yesterday. You might like to go and have a peek for yourselves, There's a few more pics of the fog, and a couple of the nice views when Mike did the reccy for the walk last week. Thanks Mike.
http://northernpies.blogspot.co.uk/

The weather is still not good today, I might change my mind as to what I'm going to do. Brenda has suggested a visit to Durham. I wasn't thinking about a city day, but I will make up my mind after breakfast. I have printed a map out for this area and was rather looking forward to a bit of a ramble here without having to drive somewhere else. Hmmmmm, watch this space.
Toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment