Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Busy indoors

I am keeping myself busy indoors, another cold wintery day. Haven't got a right lot to write about though because I've been working on the latest project, and I don't want to reveal too much until I have finished it. Here's a little taster. It's coming along nicely, but still a way to go. Can't rush these things.
Lunch today was one of those 39p ready meals I bought from Morrisons last week. Mushroom Pasta Bake. As I already had some fresh mushrooms, I decided to add a few more to the meal. I also added some garlic out of a jar. Served on a bed of spinach. Lip smackin deeelishus.  
Tonights dinner was another bowl of the curried veggie stew. I am about ready to do a Tesco shop as I have run out of vegetables. Can't be bothered to go tonight, maybe tomorrow night. I don't want to leave it too late and get caught up in the Easter shopping frenzy.

Short and sweet tonight. Welcome to the new readers, I hope you enjoy your time here.
Toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment