Saturday, March 16, 2013

Join me in keeping fit

Good evening. A little bit late tonight as I've been waiting for my new fitness video to upload onto the toob. If Jane Fonda can make a video on how to keep fit, then so can I. This has taken a while to do as I first filmed it in Portrait mode, made sense to me as I am standing up in it, but then I found it is quite difficult to rotate it to Landscape. It can be done apparently, but I found it a lot easier to start again and shoot it in Landscape. I shall remember that in future, ha ha.

My exercises are very simple to follow, the only equipment you will need are two tins of rice pudding, a small step ladder, and a piece of wire or rope. I don't expect you to go out and buy a Cross Trainer though, so you will have to miss that bit out. Instead you can just run on the spot. Everyone can join in with the last part of the exercise, you just have to get up out of your chair and throw all inhibitions to the wind. Don't worry about what you look like, you will feel a bit silly at first, but as you start throwing your arms and legs about you will start to enjoy it.

If you follow my programme for six months, I can guarantee that you will become as fit as a fiddle, and if you follow my healthy eating diet you will undoubtedly lose a few stones, or kilo's whichever you prefer.

So, let's get started then. This is the day you start a whole new life, feel free to join in.



Here is another one of my mouth watering healthy meals. For my lunch today I chopped a couple of onions and cooked them in a little oil. Then I added some chopped mushrooms and half a tin of black eyed beans. Simmer gently for a few minutes, adding a splash of fruit juice and a spoon of garlic out of a jar. Serve on a bed of spinach. Fabulous. More pics above in the Food Gallery page.

Toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment