Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sing your heart out

Something to share with you today. Something quite amazing, something chuffin brilliant. I am not a fan of talent programmes, they build people's hopes up and then they knock them down. Not everyone can get through to the finals, not everyone has talent, in fact some of them have no talent at all, but they are prepared to put themselves in the firing line in the hope of a big break. Instead all they get is a lot of ridicule. The programme makers know that. They include them because they will increase ratings, a terrible example of exploitation, a cruel way to make money. I don't watch talent programmes because I feel for the people entering, also I don't have a television set, a good enough reason I think.

Last night, while pottering around on yooootoooob I happened to come across some of the better auditions, and these people definitely have got talent. I absolutely love the way first impressions go completely out of the window once they open their mouth. Remember Susan Boyle, and Jonathan and Charlotte? Absolute gems of inspiration.

I am beginning to appreciate good music, and find myself being drawn to fabulous voices, the type that can actually sing. I have picked out these for you to listen to, see if you agree with me, that these are absolutely amazing. There are some surprises here, you will be blown away, and you will need your hanky. There is raw passion here, and it shows as they give it their all. Enjoy your Sunday.











Well, what do you think? Stunning eh! Catch you tomorrow. Toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment