Friday, July 4, 2014

Meet Jack and Honey

I had lunch out today, I ate it outside at someone else's house. It was a raw lunch, didn't need any cooking. Spinach, salad leaves, cucumber, pickled onions, walnuts, cheese, and broad beans from the garden. I don't think I'm going to bother cooking broad beans again, they are much nicer raw. No dressing, I have run out of the cheap tartar sauce and sesame seed oil, won't be buying any more unless I see something similar at a very reduced price. 
My lunch time table overlooking the garden at my friends house. Sitting in the sunshine reading the papers.

This little minx jumped on my seat before I had chance to sit down. She was quite happy to sit on my knee though when I moved her.

This is Jack, a huge ball of fur, he's like a big soft teddy. 
And Honey, she is very slender and beautiful.

Just got to nip round and let them out once more before bed time. The dogs are really easy to look after. Easy to walk, they stay by my side and don't run away. They have known me for a long time and know I have a treat in my pocket. That's the secret to keeping a dogs attention. My friend is coming back tomorrow, glad I could help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment