Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Slap it on.

Hello. I've been to the galleries to see the exhibitions, I've watched the yoootoooob videos, I've seen how it's done, and this is the challenge. To produce a piece of artwork which is a load of old codswallop, with an asking price of £1,000. Shouldn't be too difficult, I'm going to give it a go. 
My canvas is a 35 year old piece of hessian wallpaper. Left over from decorating the front room in my first house. Stick on some pieces of dry wipes, and a torn factory hairnet, with PVU glue.  
Waiting for it to dry. I have no plan, I shall wait for it to suggest the next move Wonder what will happen? It will evolve. I am determined to crack this modern and contemporary art mallarkey. Slap it on in no particular order, ha ha.
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Toodle pip

No comments:

Post a Comment