Wednesday, August 19, 2015

My rules

Hello.
I've drafted a new set of rules for my happy, hassle free, and simple life. These rules supersede any previous rules. Rules can be changed over a period of time, these reflect my  lifestyle and circumstances.

1. If I don't want to do something, I won't.
2. If I want to do something, I will.
3. I will get out of bed at whatever time I choose in the morning.
4. If I don't want to get out of bed, I won't.
5. I will go to bed at whatever time I choose.
6  If I want to stay up all night, I will.
7. I will eat what I like, when I like.
8. I will wear whatever I feel comfortable in, regardless of whether it is in fashion or not.
9. I will spend my money on whatever I want to spend it on.
10. I will be honest with people. Liars always get found out.
11. I will avoid anyone I don't like.
12. I will value my true friends, those that take me as I am.
13. I will not put on any airs and graces for the benefit of others. I don't need to prove anything.
14. I will respect the people who respect me.
15. I will not worry about things I cannot change.
16. I have a right to say no.
17. I will not start an argument, nor will I join in with one. No point.
18. I will be kind to all animals. I will not eat them.
19. I will be grateful for what I have, and not wish for anything more.
20. I will be thankful for every new day.

This will do for a starters.
Toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment