Thursday, November 15, 2012

I've done my duty

Whoopeeeee, my fridge is full once more. I toddled off down to Tesco last night and got some super bargains. As usual I hung around the veg department, there was a new young man in charge of the pricing machine putting the yellow stickers on. A few people showed an interest so we all gathered round and baggsed the items we wanted. It was quite civilised, but I noticed one woman seemed keen to grab everything in sight. I soon elbowed my way in, ha ha. 
I have put the full list onto the food diary if you want the details. I added it up as I went along, and stopped when I got to just over £40. That was my limit to use the £6 off voucher. I also had £10 off frozen food, so basically I got two bags of salmon steaks for nothing. I paid £24.45 in total. There was some pet food in there as well so it wan't all my food. I even look for the reductions in the meat products for the cats. There was a bag of hot cooked chicken reduced to £1, a nice treat for the pussies. 
Tesco have quite a few buy 2 get 1 free offers on at the moment. I got three bags of sultanas, three pots of cottage cheese, and three packs of cheap ham for the cats. Worth stocking up if you are definately going to use the items. 
Another boring pic of my dinner tonight, veg of course. I managed to get broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, onions, sprouts, potatoes, parsnips and fennel all reduced. Enough to last me over a week.   
And I dipped my veg into this, it was 25p. Lovely.
I have done my duty and been to vote today, though I don't know why. I bet it will be a poor turnout because I can't see many people bothering. The government must be awash with money if they can afford the salary for a brand new position of Police Commissioner in every region. I studied all the candidates and made my selection. To be honest I am not bothered who gets the job, except for one person who I definately don't want to see in the post. So the gobby bloke from across the river in Hull who knows how to swing a right hook when he feels like it, and lied and cheated on his wife for years, definately didn't get my vote. Horrible man.

I've had a couple of comments from people I don't recognise. Comments which make me think that they are trying to advertise themselves on my blog, but being very crafty about it, pretending they read my blog and being nicey nice. I can tell when they are giving me a load of bullshit, it's obvious they are sitting for hours and hours on a computer churning out the same old smarmy words, they must think we are daft. On checking these latest ones though I see they are posting under a yootoob account name. There are so many people trying to make money on yootoob now. All they have to do is post a video on there, monetise their account and wait for the clicks to roll in. Much easier than spending hours writing content on a blog. So beware, we've now got yootoob spammers.

Can't think of anything much else to say, except, catch you tomorrow. Toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment