Sunday, November 4, 2012

Not worth losing sleep over

I still hate this new blogger dashboard, still can't find my way around it. It seems to take me all around the houses before I get to the right place. Far too many buttons which I don't need.

Anyway, there's no post for tonight, haven't done much, not in the mood. I've been going over all the comments on Thursdays post and deleted some of them which I find unsavoury. The majority of the comments are fine, but I am disappointed with some of the inflammatory language used by the minority, and would like to make the point that this is a blog and not a place to pick a fight with others who read and comment. I don't like bad language or name calling, no matter how much you have disagreed with their comment. It's great that you stick up for me, I very much appreciate it. Let's keep it a friendly place, the rude anonymous comments are aimed at me the writer, I can take it. It doesn't bother me, don't let it bother you. Now kiss and make up. XXX Bed time, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment