Sunday, November 18, 2012

My dream man

I wanted to post a picture of a gorgeous, sexy hunk of a man on here tonight, but I can't find a still photo of him. I have tried stopping the video at just the right moment hoping I can copy and paste, but it isn't working. I have tried embedding the whole video on here from yootoob, but it is not available to embed. Oh frustrations I wanted to show you this Greek God of a man.

The hunk is called William and I have fallen for him big time. As soon as I saw him I thought phwoar, he is so mind bogglingly handsome. He's the sort of guy I would definitely go for if I was a few years younger. I'm thinking I might chat him up if I ever get to meet him, stuff the age gap, what difference does 30 odd years make. I certainly feel like I am younger in my head, and my body isn't falling apart just yet, I think I should go for it. I think I should become a groupie and hang around his place of work. Or perhaps I could become a couger, I don't think I'm too old for that.

I'm going to have to put the link to the TV programme on here so you can have a butchers at this Adonis, I think you will agree he is the best looking guy you have ever seen. Sorry to the overseas readers who might not be able to access the programme. It's on Chanel 4. In fact the whole series is fascinating. Worth watching all four programmes if you haven't seen it yet. There is one more programme left to be broadcast.

Link to George Clarke's programme, Amazing Spaces. William is the guy who is renovating Georges caravan. What do you think girls, hunk or what :o))
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/george-clarkes-amazing-spaces/4od#3425742
There is only four days left on this first episode.

Here is the same thing on a yootoob link.
http://youtu.be/e4n0WVoeg6s

No comments:

Post a Comment