Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The beginnings of a masterpiece

This is going to take flippin ages to finish this amazing creation, so be prepared for a long wait. The car front wing has been rubbed down with sandpaper and two coats of pale green silk emulsion paint have been applied. This is a small corner of it. I can see the finished result in my mind that I am aiming for, but it's going to take many hours to get there.
I am not good with long term craft projects but I shall stick with this one because I am keen to see how it turns out. Besides I have invested the astronomical sum of two whole pounds in a starter set of acrylic paints from Home Bargains, and 99p on a set of fine brushes from a shop called The Works. They have quite a lot of artists goodies in there, but I went for the cheapest in case it all goes tits up, ha ha.
I think this is going to be so fantastic that everybody will want to buy it, and keeping in mind the number of hours I have to put in to create this masterpiece, I shall not be taking anything less than £1,000. This could be the start of something good, ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment