Sunday, November 25, 2012

The masterpiece is finished......I think

And here it is, I am ready to unveil my latest masterpiece. I have taken the photographs outdoors because it was a hedge bottom which gave me the idea for the design.
Imagine, what would happen if this piece of plastic was laid for several months, years even, outside on the ground, lost in the undergrowth, and no one knew it was there. Mother Nature would do her work, the weeds and grass would gradually creep over it and devour it. This is my interpretation of nature reclaiming what is rightly hers. 
I decided that the piece would be better hung upside down, so the wheel arch is at the top. It can be hung on a wall, but if I were to put it in an exhibition I would like to lay it flat just as it is here, surrounded by natural living foliage.

I am so pleased with it, I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment