Sunday, August 18, 2013

Need a kick start

I seem to have gotten into a bit of a rut, my days are all a bit samey. Sewing, gardening, cooking,  nothing much to write about. Got to think of more interesting things to do. Don't like routine. Need to do more interesting stuff. Life is passing me by and I am standing still, not doing much. Get up, eat breakfast, put computer on, surf net, sewing, mow lawns, sewing, check forums, have lunch, trim hedges, read papers online, sewing, weeding, sewing, make dinner, more reading online, sewing, watch catchup tv, go to bed. I'm bored. Need to move about more, need to get on with stuff. Need some excitement.

Studying maps. Three ideas for long walks. Looks like it might be Newcastle to Hull, from the Tyne to the Humber. Easy to get a train to the start, then walk back home. Some coastal walking. Should be good. Need to kick myself up the backside and get on with things. Will do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment