Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Room for a pudding

When I was a little girl my mum used to say to me, 'if you don't eat your dinner, you won't get any pudding'. And I had to eat whatever she put in front of me. Sometimes I didn't like it and had to swallow it quickly because it tasted awful. Just so I could get my pudding.
I used to like puddings a lot more than I liked dinners. These days I like my dinners, and very rarely have a pudding because I am too full after eating a big plate full of vegetables.
Tonight I thought, why bother with a dinner, when I have some juicy fruit in the fridge. So here is my fruity dinner. Melon, nectarine, apricot, and grapes, topped with plain yogurt.
Now I am bursting with fruit, no room for a dinner. Eat what you like when you like, provided it's healthy food of course.
Toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment