Monday, May 13, 2013

Free pressies up for grabs

Do not fear, Meanqueen is here. We've had a weird weather day today. It couldn't make up it's mind what it wanted to do. Brilliant sunshine and blue skies one minute, and black clouds with torrential rainfall the next. Bloomin annoying when you want to do stuff outside.
This is my lunch today, I thought I would try grilling slices of polenta. I didn't add anything to it, and I must say, it tasted of nothing at all. It definately needs spices and flavourings to make it palatable. The scrambled eggs with mushrooms was very nice though. More experiments tomorrow.
Who likes this shopping bag? I ran it up on the machine in about half an hour. I must use up some of the fabric I got from the Scrapstore ages ago, no point in it lying around in my storeroom. This very nice posh shopping bag is free to the winner of the prize draw. So if you want to win it, let me know in a comment and I will put the names in a tin or box, or something suitable and draw one out. I will post it to anywhere in the world.
It's a very strong bag, made of thick fabric with a rubbery backing, so it may be waterproof. I have enough fabric for two more, so I'll get sewing pronto and three lucky people will get a pressie coming their way. Closing date 12 noon on Wednesday.
Toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment