Sunday, May 5, 2013

I'm back, job done.

Oh dear, I've just read your comments, so sorry for the very short post, hope you weren't too worried. I am home now, walked all the way, and perfectly fine. The reason for my lack of words was that the bluddy internet connection kept disappearing. I must have tried to connect more than a dozen times. I managed to get some pictures on, but it kept going off the minute I tried to add the words. Then I thought, stuff it, I'm going to have to give up, at 11.30pm, and go to bed, so all I could post was a few words before it went off again. The following night, no signal at all, so I watched Britain's Got Talent instead. Thought it was quite good actually, ha ha. Did you see those two blokes dressed as crazy women, singing in high voices, and wasn't that young lad with specs amazing who also sang in a high pitched voice?

Anyway, now I've got to play catch up and fill in the last three days of the walk. Keep yer eyes peeled here for the rest of the story. Toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment