Thursday, May 16, 2013

Happy Birthday to . . . . . .

May the 16th is a lovely day for a birthday, I'm glad I was born in the spring. I would like to wish everyone born on this special day, a very big, and massive, and stupendous, and bloomin brilliant..

Happy Birthday




Ooooh look, I've had masses of cards, I've been swamped with them, they are all over the house.....
Blimey, can't use the cooker......
Can't get up the stairs......
Bathroom full up.
So what does Wikipedia say about Taureans? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taurus_(astrology)

Taurus is the one who has immense perseverance, [yes that's me] even when others have given up, [sometimes I do] the Taurus rages on. Solid and persistent, [I hang on in there] just like the bull, which is Taurus' well suited symbol. Taurus's have a well known reputation for being stubborn, which is not necessarily a bad thing. The stubborn streak can cause Taurus to butt heads and conflict with other strong character types. [yep, can speak my mind] Taurus are not fond of change. [bullshit, I am happy with change] They like the familiar and routine comfort of life. [yes and no, like both] Taurus is easy going and not one to pick a fight [definately don't like conflict] but should some poor souls attempt to provoke Taurus, the wrath will be known, for they have a temper underneath the calm surface. [don't lose my temper, will say my piece, then walk away] Taurus are very responsive to their surroundings. [yes, agree] They like decorations, color, anything that appeals to all the senses. [love colour] Taurus like possessions and the Taurus home is nicely decorated with lots of things. [Oh my, definately not me at all] Taurus are down to earth, [yes] they do not like gaudy, flashy or over the top things. [like a bit of flash] They prefer comfortable and creative settings [that's my house] and objects. Taurus likes security, in every aspect of their lives from home, to love, to career. [50/50, some security but can adapt to change and move on] Taurus can be secretive, [not really, what you see is what you get, no hidden agenda]  opinionated [Yes, stroppy even, ha ha] and stingy. [when I have to be, but can be generous] Taurus tend to be self-indulgent and lazy, [yes and yes, but I can give myself a kick up the backside] Taurus are master procrastinators [only for as long as it suits me, then I move on] of the astrology zodiac! They do however have a strong, persistent drive that comes to life when they choose, and no one would ever know that they are lazy. [most definately, that's me] The secret to this is that their laziness is pushed aside when it comes to themselves. [you've got to look after yourself , because no one is going to do it for you, ha ha]

Phew, I need a break, I'm off outside, the sun is shining. Back later. Toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment