Saturday, July 13, 2013

Nothing is dead or missing


Hello. Just a quickie to say I'm back. I spent the afternoon with Compost Woman and her family at Ledbury. Had a lovely lunch, and a good old natter, just like old pals. Sarah gave me a guided tour of the Ponderosa, I mean the garden , the veg patch, the chicken runs, the orchard, the wood, and the pond. She showed me her crochet and her quilting, and we ate the home made bread. It was all very farmhousey. I came away with a dozen eggs and a plant, and she gained one of my shopping bags, a good swap I thought.

My house/cat sitter has watered the plants for me, she is a star, and the sunflower plants have reached the top of the canes now. Nothing has died while I've been away, and all cats are accounted for, ha ha.
I'll catch you tomorrow. Toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment