Tuesday, May 19, 2015

A brilliant night

Hello. I've had a belting night, with these lovely ladies. My frugal living/money saving/living within your means/having a brilliant life on a pension/walking and crafting, talk went down a storm. I took three friends with me from the Crafty Club, everyone was so friendly, and no one got up and walked out, ha ha. There were several textile artists and crafty people in the group, so I hope I gave them some ideas as I showed a selection of my creations. 
On the way back we passed a large Asda store which was still open. I left the ladies in the car while I went in search of chicken for Bugsy cat, as I remembered I was nearly out of it. It was force of habit to look if there was any yellow stickers as I passed by the veg counters. I couldn't believe my eyes, everything was 2p. I had to go back to the entrance to pick up a basket. Veg, salad, bread and milk, eleven items at 2p each. Wow, what bargains, better than Tesco.

I would say it was a brilliant night, and the cheap food was the icing on the cake. Brilliant.
Toodle pip

No comments:

Post a Comment