Sunday, May 31, 2015

Lets twist again

Hello. Nice to see you, to see you nice. The bags are finished, and they look fab. They are strong, good for carrying spuds, and books, and anything heavy. We will be having a stall to raise money for our rescue cats at our village fete next month, so these will be for sale. 
Sometimes the kid in me just can't resist playing. I wondered what this soft twist plant ties was about when I saw it in Poundland, so I bought one thinking I could do something crafty with it.  Ooooh look, you can twist it into any shape you like and it stays there. It's got wire running through the centre of it. I think I will have fun with this, could be a new trend. Pity it only comes in green, it would be great if they made it in several colours. 
My lunch yesterday, salad with a portion of quiche, and a wedge of French brie cheese. If you are wondering why I am eating a lot of beetroot, it's because I found a pack at 10p and I already had some opened in the fridge. Well I had to have it at that price, didn't I. Besides beetroot is good for me. 
I see we have some new readers, welcome people, glad you could make it.
Toodle pip

No comments:

Post a Comment