Friday, May 22, 2015

Found some roof panels.

Hello. Look what I found. Yipeeeee. Five polycarbonate sheets found at a conservatory company. They are 9 feet long and 3 feet wide, filthy and need a good scrub. The boss asked for a charitable donation which I was happy to do. Not quite free, but at least they are recycled second hand. I brought them home in my car, with a big overhang at the back end. Again the bleeper was warning me that the luggage compartment lid was not closed. I had the front seats pushed forward and I was driving with my knees wedged under the steering wheel and my head touching the roof. Phew, I made it back without any falling out, good job it's only three miles. 
I've had lunch, so now I'm off out in the garden to clean these up. I shall be busy with this over the weekend, lets hope the rain holds off.

Have a good weekend whatever you are doing. I'll be back with a progress report.
Toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment