Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Zzzzzzzzzzz. Ooops, fell asleep

Oh dear, I'm nodding off while sat at the computer. Do you ever do that? Getting up early and running around all day, has that effect on me. I can easily doze off while in an upright position, I think it's called power napping. I just had 40 winks while uploading these two photo's. Today I helped my friend deliver her Parish Newsletters. It was so warm I wore my baggy shorts, you remember those, the blue ones which flap around my kneecaps. Yes, I've still got them. 
This is a photo of my dinner tonight, which was the same as my dinner last night. I made a curry with the rest of the tin of  salad beans, plus an onion and some frozen chopped leeks. I won't buy the leeks again the outer skins were tough to chew. Instead of rice I did pasta, there is enough left for tomorrow. 
Hey look at this, the roof joins are sealed with tape. How did I do it? I found a man with a big ladder and long arms. He could reach across. Easy innit, ha ha.
I've got a two day trip coming up soon. I'll be staying at Haworth Youth Hostel, Yorkshire, walking in that area, and visiting Saltaire near Bradford. One reader is meeting me in Saltaire, anyone else want to come? Let me know and I'll tell you when.

My typing is getting a bit sloppy, keep hitting the wrong keys, I had better sign off before I fall asleep again.
Toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment