Thursday, January 14, 2016

Fashionable dog walking gear ;o)

Hello. No matter what the weather, dogs have to go outside for the toilet. But it's cold, mum. Stop complaining Rocky, you have your coat on. 
If you wrap up for a dog walk, it's still flippin freezing. Tip, wear a longish woolen skirt over the top of your trousers, over the top of your leggins. Tuck your leggins into the top of a pair of long thick socks. Wear a thick padded jacket with a furry lined hood, over a fleece, over a sweat shirt, over a long sleeved T shirt, and over a short sleeved T shirt. Gloves and boots and a scarf are essential apparel as well in wintry conditions. My jacket was given to me a few years ago. I bought the skirt a few years ago from a charity shop for 50p. Charity shop boots. I don't care what I look like.

I've done a poop, can we go home now ?  Yes, Rocky, let's skidaddle.

 Aaahhhhh, that's better. In my favourite place, bed.

 Give me a shout when dinner's ready. I'm going to get some shuteye.

The snow is starting to fall. I'm off back out to do my 3 miles before it settles. I'll need a wooly hat. Thanks for popping in. Catch up soon.
Toodle pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment