Sunday, January 24, 2016

It's all kicking off now.

Oh chuffin heck. Thanks to the readers who have pointed it out to me that I am in the Daily Mail. Things have been going a bit crazy today, I had a phone call from a news agency wanting to use the Yorkshire Post story. It's what they do. They have pieced together bits from the original article and some of what I said on the phone, and used the photo's that were taken on Thursday. Actually I think it reads ok, though I haven't been over it in detail. I am sick of reading about myself, ha ha.

The comments on it are coming thick and fast. I've actually signed up so I can answer some of them. What I didn't realize is that you are only allowed to post up to ten comments per article in 24 hours, I was thinking I would blitz it with my replies. Probably a good rule to have or I would be bashing away at this keyboard half the night, ha ha.

I have no problem with people knowing how I live, I am proud of my frugalness, proud to tread lightly on this earth, proud that I am not wasteful, and proud that I live within my means. Those people who don't get it are either very rich or massively in debt. I just laugh at the blinkered trolls who poke fun and slag me off, for it's me that's winning here, not them.

I need to get something ready to take to my Crafty Club in the morning.
Thanks for popping in. Catch up soon.
Toodle pip

Just been reading some more comments.
THANK YOU TO THE BLOG READERS WHO ARE STICKING UP FOR ME. YOU ARE BRILLIANT. XXX 




No comments:

Post a Comment