Saturday, January 16, 2016

Lovely Lady

Hello. Please excuse me if I make this a short post tonight. It's not that long ago when Ollie and Alfie the two black labradors I used to walk, passed away. First Alfie then Ollie two months later. Today I have had the sad news that Lady has also passed away. Graham her owner rang me this morning. Like the others, she lost control of her back legs. I don't like the term, 'put to sleep', but the kindest thing you can do for an animal is to not let it suffer. 
I have been walking these dogs for over three years. They have been such good fun. Even though they weren't my dogs, I loved them just the same. Rest in peace lovely Lady, I shall miss you. 
I walked past this spot today where I took the photo. She was in a field of sugar beet.

Sorry, can't write any more, catch you tomorrow.
Ilona.

No comments:

Post a Comment